All online check-in documentation should be submitted a week prior to the event. This gives tournament staff time to review all documentation and approve rosters prior to the tournament weekend. Please view the event calendar for the online check-in deadline date.
Required materials to complete online check-in include:
- State association/league approved roster with player numbers included
- State association/league approved player cards (current player pictures are required)
- Guest Player Forms (if applicable – this is not required for same club guest players)
- Permission to Travel Forms (if applicable)
- Team Manager Checklist
- International Teams: Contact the Tournament Director to confirm what credentials are required to participate.
Only after you have all required documentation (including a complete roster and player cards for all rostered players) should you submit your online check-in documentation.
Documentation that you need to have on hand at the event include:
- 4 copies of your tournament staff approved roster (you will provide one copy to the center referee at each match)
- State association/league approved player cards with current player pictures, cut and laminated
- Medical waivers for all players
Once you have all required forms completed, please complete the Team Manager Checklist.
Please upload PDF versions of all documents to your GotSport application. Instructions for this process can be found below.